1. U.S. Navy VP and VW Squadrons Home Page
2. Dean Boys EC-121 Page
3. "N.A.R.F." Naval Aircraft Restoration Foundation
AEWA Web Site
The Airborne Early Warning Association
5. Wheelchair Seven
6. Cold War History
Association of Naval Aviation
( Super, user friendly resource )
8. "144 Spark Plugs In Close Order Flying Drill"
9. "Willy Victors" of the North Atlantic
Fifty Fallen Stars (A great history of the EC-121, Written by
SMSgt. A.J. Northrup, ret.)
who flew on the "Willy Victors" will definitely relate to this story.
11. VAH-21 Roadrunners (Heavy Attack Squadron 21)
12. Pima Air and Space Museum of Tucson, Arizona.
13. Great gallery of Lockheed Images including Connie
551st and 552nd AEW&C Wings (Air Force EC-121 squadrons)
Great history of our Air force counterparts.
15. VQ Association (The best resource currently available covering the VQ squadrons.)
16. Airline History Museum (Save a Connie, Inc)
17. NavSource Naval History (Photo History of U.S. Navy)
(One of the best sources for finding ships and pics of them I have seen)
18. Haze, Gray and Underway (Naval History and Photographs)
19. VW-1 All Hands Alumni Assocication
Navy Aircraft Carriers on the Great Lakes